Manual L-travel again

More
21 years 7 months ago #17699 by Onii
Manual L-travel again was created by Onii
Hi!
I'm sorry you all, someone asked it before, but I didn't understand... [V]
How can I travel through L-points? Do I need any special equipment in the ship? I selected the L-point in the "Starmap", then I selected "Jump Selection" and the destination. I hit enter, then I tried to fly, as a guy said here in the forum, but nothing happens...
Please help me...

BTW, I'm in the beggining of the game, with the TUG of the escape...

Bye!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #5044 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Manual L-travel again
You have to have a capsule drive before you can jump through L-Points.

Normaly you don't get it until near the end of the first act.

EOC/IWar2 Multiplayer Fansite

More
21 years 6 months ago #5438 by Snowyhands
Replied by Snowyhands on topic Manual L-travel again
if/when you have the capsule jump then go to the navigation map-> select an L-point-> press the upkey or " ^ " on the keyboard(until it makes that honking sound[just so you know you can't go any farther])-> it should now allow you to slect different L-points to go to by pressing the left and right arrows on the keyboard. in case you don't know what the arrow keys are then I dont know how you are using the ocmputer but they look like
__ ^
<- | -> you go it?

this tactic is useful when their is a long line and people that are cutting in front of you but alo a mission involving the toad-skin l=point

More
21 years 6 months ago #5502 by BeoWolf16
Replied by BeoWolf16 on topic Manual L-travel again
If you have a hat on your joystick you can use that too, it works like the arrows, then fire once you have selected the l-point you want to travel too. It may seem dumb, but also make sure that you are traveling into the jump point from the blue side

We went like this! He Went like that! and I said to Hollywood: "WHERE'D HE GO!" and Hollywood said "WHERE'D WHO GO?"

We went like this! He Went like that! and I said to Hollywood: "WHERE'D HE GO!" and Hollywood said "WHERE'D WHO GO?"