again, im stuck in act 2

More
21 years 5 months ago #17763 by childman
hi

well i've seen this topic has been covered many times, but even though i haven't found a solution that works for me... so here we go again. i apologize if the correct answer has been already posted, but anything i've tried doesn't work.

i have just passed the first mission of act 2, the pieces thing, nice mission, i had to try it a dozen times...

anyway, my problem is, i dont know what to do.

in my only save file after the pieces mission, which i hope i dont haev to repeat because it is very hard to me, i have already read the mail from the league "we need you yet again...". when i go to the coyote system, and talk with the welcome ships, a new mission objetive appears, go and speak with jackson... after talking to him, i'm supposed to go to the brotherhood ark, a long trip, but nothing happens there, nobody talks to me, even if i dock everywhere im allowed.

the other way, after reading the faqs, i go to the kompira system, (just to the first l-point) and wait, and wait... nothing happens again, nobody invites me to formatee and go to any party.
this is mission "meet the oman", i think. the faqs says it's available to me, but im not that sure.

so there i'm doing all those 15 min real time journeys for nothing, just some sight seeing.

if i've just passed the "picking the pieces" mission, read the mail from the league, and have only one objetive (find crazy enough people to suicide by my side against the marauders) what i'm supposed to do???

thanx u in advance, even just for reading this whole question...
pleaze i love this game but i need some more action, help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 5 months ago #6031 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic again, im stuck in act 2
As long as your game is patched, I wouldn't worry about it. Missions will arrive in due time. Exploration and time will bring them about... just keep your eyes and ears open.

Sometimes, in Act II, I'd go out pirating twenty times before a mission would kick in. Sometimes there would be three new ones waiting for me as soon as I return from a pirating trip.

Use the time to build up a supply of goods. When Clay or anyone else talks, it's usually because a hint is being offered. Follow up on it.

I would explore throughly, read my emails carefully, and generally build up goods while I wait for the missions. Check the objectives screen every time you launch, and try to complete those missions (you'll have a few that take a long time... like "Find help to combat Marauders in other systems."... don't worry). Read the emails carefully and make sure you're going to the right places (it's really easy to end up at the wrong place and wonder what's going on... happened to me several times). Especially, explore new places you haven't been. Going to a new system usually opens up a dialog with the inhabitants, who will give you some information you need to progress.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 5 months ago #6035 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic again, im stuck in act 2

the other way, after reading the faqs, i go to the kompira system, (just to the first l-point) and wait, and wait... nothing happens again, nobody invites me to formatee and go to any party.
this is mission "meet the oman", i think. the faqs says it's available to me, but im not that sure.

I don't believe it would do anything to wait at an lpoint. I think you have to go to an Oman station in the system.

More
21 years 3 months ago #6425 by blackbeard
Replied by blackbeard on topic again, im stuck in act 2
That is correct. You have to go to the Oman Defense Station in the Kompira system. Then three corvettes will appear, ask why you've come, and lead you to another station. After you meet and talk with Jackson, you have to go the Brotherhood Arc in the Santa Romira. Don't dock with the station. You'll see a ship with the designation "Ambassador." Target it and approach. He should begin speaking to you and the mission is self-explanatory.

Are your sensors faulty? It looks dangerous out there.

More
21 years 3 months ago #6447 by blackbeard
Replied by blackbeard on topic again, im stuck in act 2
Childman (I love that name): Also follow the advice from the League (in the email). Go the the Coyote system. As soon as you enter, you'll be approached by three "cowboys" who'll give you valuable information about a new mission . You first have to go and see Frederick Jackson at Jackson's Yard (very important NPC). He'll turn you on to another mission, etc. Open all your emails at look at your objectives screen. They work hand in hand.

Are your sensors faulty? It looks dangerous out there.