Wheres my reward?? :(

More
21 years 3 months ago #17791 by Cola Boy
Ive just completed the Errand Boy mission and was told to go back to my base for my reward,which I think were upgraded PCBs.Are they automatically loaded onto my ship or do I have to do it manually?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 3 months ago #6437 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Wheres my reward?? :(
You can do it manually, or you can press the loadout-standard button (which makes the game look for the most powerful systems in your inventory).

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 3 months ago #6440 by Cola Boy
Replied by Cola Boy on topic Wheres my reward?? :(
Ahhh,thanks!!!!!!!!!! ;)

More
21 years 3 months ago #6446 by blackbeard
Replied by blackbeard on topic Wheres my reward?? :(
Cola Boy: Just a word of advice (I hope this isn't a spoiler --if so, DON'T READ FURTHER). Do not install the weapons you receive for your "work." As a matter of fact, Clay will send you back to Hoffers to pick up a maintenance flitter (after the Junkyard mission). Before taking the Storm Petrel, strip it of everything you can -- all weapons, gadgets, etc. You're just going to be disrupted/arrested, without using weapons, in a cut scene. You'll be sent to jail for 15 years and then escape. If you strip the weapons, etc., they'll be waiting for you back at base when you get back. If not, you've lost them forever with the ship. (P.S. If you wonder how I know this, I had to reinstall the game and was forced to play Act 0 twice. I knew what was coming and prepared accordingly).

Are your sensors faulty? It looks dangerous out there.

More
21 years 3 months ago #6451 by blackbeard
Replied by blackbeard on topic Wheres my reward?? :(
Shane: What does the loadout assault button do? That is, which weapons does it choose?

Are your sensors faulty? It looks dangerous out there.

More
21 years 3 months ago #6453 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Wheres my reward?? :(
When you press the loadout tab in the hanger, you'll be given a couple of choices (dependent on the ship type). Standard, Assault, and Stealth.

But, smaller ships like the comsec and Storm Petrel will only have standard loadout types I believe.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions