Act 2 dont remember what mission

More
20 years 4 months ago #18099 by smshmthfn1127
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its the 1 where your in the dante system flying around and u have to get a maintenance flitter. I push F8 but get busted before I dock.:(!:(!:(!:(! What am I doing wrong??????[xx(][xx(][}:)][}:)]

no emailing or iming,just use a reply please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 4 months ago #10164 by Shane
It has to be closely timed. If you watch for a bit you'll see the sentry ships move in a pattern. Get as close as you can without being detected, then wait until they start moving off and slowly move in towards the flitter... when you get close enough, hit the auto-dock key and pray.

Good luck!

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
20 years 4 months ago #10174 by smshmthfn1127
THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

More
20 years 3 months ago #10685 by smshmthfn1127
never mind still stuck what pattern?

More
20 years 3 months ago #10686 by MajorTom
You can recognize the pattern better if you skirt around the perimeter of the area untill you have the flitter directly between you and the station.

The sentries move in to about 13 km (IIRC) from the flitter and then back towards the station again. Keep 15 km distance between yourself and the sentries and you should be ok.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site