Jarvis doesn't mail, plz HELP!!!!!!!!!!

More
21 years 9 months ago #17629 by Loader
I've completed act 2 mission 18 "momma wolf" and I should get as written in the walkthrough an e-mail from Jarvis but I don't get any mails from him.
When I go for the first time to Dagda (I've got a save at that point so I can get thousand times 'for the first time' to Dagda) I first get all those security warnings and than Jarvis and the trashcollector start telling me one hell of a story and finally clay says that Jarvis is getting us nowhere so I return to base but I still don't get any mails.

As uncompleted objectives I have: Find help to combat Marauders and "Wolf's Lair".

I haven't done "Meet the Oman" and I haven't asked anyone for pilots but that's not in my objectives list.

Can somebody help plz cause this is the second time it happends to me, the the first time I had the same problem and that's why I started again from the beginning but now I have the problem again[:(]:(![:(]:(!

I ain't elderly and I ain't no damn toaster, kid!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 9 months ago #3838 by EricMan64
"Meet the Oman" is a part of the whole finding help to combat Marauders deally, so go off and meet the Oman. If I remember correctly, you can find them at several stations in the Kompira system.

More
21 years 9 months ago #3844 by Loader
I've done "meet the oman"now but and I've also done "wolfs Lair" but I still don't get a mail from Jarvis

More
21 years 9 months ago #3846 by Loader
I've just completed meet the oman and I investigated Clays theory so I discovered who jackson really is and I've also asked the three factions for pilots and they gave me pilots but nothing happends anymore, I can't start corporate holdings so I can't coninue to battle of mwari because you have to do cor. holdings first.

Plz continue on giving helping awnsers