i think i screwed up in act 1 mission 2

More
21 years 7 months ago #17700 by Arn
in ch. 1 you get a mission in your email to go get weapons for the stepsons from the navy. so i went and docked with the weapons and pressed the doc button for the main base and so i speed away and the loading screen comes up, then i am in the main base. but, when i got there i wasn't able to trade the weapons because i didnt have them in the trade menu. so i launch back out to go get more, but the waypoint isn't listed, so i have no idea where to go. and the email doesnt give an exact destination.

am i missing something or did i screw it up? does anyone know the waypoint so i can get anymore? is there anyway to reset the objectives so i can get that waypoint again? can i revert back to an old save? it is the navy defence station, but that wasn't listed as one of the waypoints in the location finder mod

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #5054 by Shane
Hello Arn. You can go back to a previous save, and play the mission again. Or, you can just go ahead with the game. The mission you are speaking of is a sub-mission. They appear randomly throughout the game, and offer little (sometimes none!) reward.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 7 months ago #5062 by EricMan64
[grammar police]

They appear randomly throughout the game, and offer little (sometimes none!) reward.

Sometimes NO reward.
[/grammar police]

More
21 years 7 months ago #5071 by Shane
Grammar Police?

Hah. You'd better free up some time... because my grammar (and spelling) gets worse by the day. ;)

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 7 months ago #5076 by MajorTom
[Shameless Plug for favorite editor]

Shane, get "Edit2 plus" - its got a spellchecker :D

EOC/IWar2 Multiplayer Fansite