Problem with the Ritz

More
21 years 6 months ago #17714 by MrSkiffins
I'm new to the boards, but have been playing EoC off and on since it first came out. I've been pretty unsuccessful at getting very far in the game. Right now, I'm having a terrible time finishing the Ritz blockade run and getting a new ship. I'm able to get past the mines, but the next two LSD drops are terrible, and I'm not sure if there is anything after that. The frieghters drop like flies. Is there anything I should have or know to make this easier?

Thanks soo much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 6 months ago #5352 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Problem with the Ritz
Hello MrSkiffins. The wingmen assigned to you on this mission are beyond hopeless. So don't rely upon them to save the day. Best just to leave them with orders to defend the freighters.

The most important thing about this mission is to allow each freighter to repair itself fully after each attack. The game will continue to state "All ships, please fall in with the freighter group" until the end of days, and it gets really annoying, but just resist the temptation to move forward until all three ships are at full health. The freighter will not go anywhere until you formate with them.

I just turn my sound down whenever they are repairing themselves.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 6 months ago #5429 by Snowyhands
Replied by Snowyhands on topic Problem with the Ritz
I got pissed at this mision the first time I played it too. you just have to get a good loadout and don't fly around too much! just let them come to you but use your wingman anyway, put them on one of the maraders that are approaching, you should have pleny of time to do this as they appear about 30kms off.....don't load t-fighters- they will be useless here.