Help plz... act 1 m2.....

More
21 years 6 months ago #17715 by Tatao
Hi all....

I dont know what to do on mission 2, act1.... when u receive an email from Stepson for ur first task for them... The problem is that I cant receive the email..... I have 5 from The Stepson, but none of them is the mission. And I already waited for a long time.. but i didnt received another email....

Whats wrong?????? thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 6 months ago #5446 by Snowyhands
I believe youre just suppose to go pirating. The game has a lot of these blank periods where it sllows you to go "exploring" and pirate. after you get back from doing some hefty pirating (or a few) there should be a message waiting

More
21 years 6 months ago #5463 by Tatao
Replied by Tatao on topic Help plz... act 1 m2.....
Hum.... ok... i'll try to do something else in the game, and wait for the message....

Thx....

More
21 years 6 months ago #5465 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Help plz... act 1 m2.....
Hello Tatao. At this point the game is waiting for you to bring in a good haul of stolen cargo. This is the way the program determines if you're combat skills are good enough for the main plot to commence (at least that's the way I look at it).

You should get a few emails (four or five) from the Stepsons before they offer a membership. Relax and pratice your pirating skills... see if you can manage to take on bigger and bigger targets. It will pay off when the plot starts.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions