Need a level skip

More
21 years 3 months ago #6420 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Need a level skip
Strange stuff being reported here [?]

I doubt the no. of marauders had anything to do with my missile loadout. I never was a missile man, and certainly not in that mission. I like to outmanouvre my opponents to swoop in and drop behind them or get up close and duke it out while dodging around.

I've never noticed any indication that the difficulty level was scaled to the loadout in the antimatter freighter mission. Somehow, that doesn't fit the concept with other missions, although, you could expect anything from Steve. (He would probably try to get you to use up your AM missiles before the final mission.)

I hated the mission so much that I nearly quit EOC because of it. (the final mission was extremly easy by comparison) So, I'm not going to go back there to try out different loadouts. [xx(]
If anyone wants to, though, it would be interesting to validate the theory if the no. of Marauders is scaled to the loadout.

Though I've seen plenty of help requests, I had no trouble with the gunstars whatsoever, not even in the game version before the 14.6 patch was released. Odd !

Have Gun, Will Travel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.