Grace Security Station?

More
20 years 10 months ago #7928 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Grace Security Station?
mdvally, we were talking about the multiplay game Epic Online here and the option to use it for trading cargo online that you can then use in the standard SP game.
I was looking for bug reports on that because it's been finished for over 6 months now and we haven't had a single bug report since then.

You're talking about the Epic Dark Currents mod which is still in development at a more or less pre-beta stage.I'm sure GrandpaTrout who is leading the Dark Currents development will see your bug reports and welcome them for evaluation on his project.

As far as the docking freighter to stations, it depends on how you "fiddled with the .ini" to a certain extent too. Still, its good to get a reminder, that we need to look at the stations closer before the game is released.

Have Gun, Will Travel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 10 months ago #7946 by Mav
Replied by Mav on topic Grace Security Station?
So, when do you want to try this mod out and echange the cargo pods? I am ready whenever you are, just post a time and a place. :)

More
20 years 10 months ago #7950 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Grace Security Station?

Originally posted by Mav

So, when do you want to try this mod out and echange the cargo pods? I am ready whenever you are, just post a time and a place. :)

My Server is online right now. I've got 2 pods each of cut and uncut gemstones each, some Crushed Ice and Scotch (so we can have a drink together) as well as some Smart Decoys and some Secret Data.

If you've got the mod loaded up and installed correctly you should be able to join with no problem since you've got broadband even though I'm in germany.

You'll see my server MjrT_EpicOnlF in your browser.

Bring along whatever you want to offer as a trade

Have Gun, Will Travel

More
20 years 10 months ago #7951 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Grace Security Station?
Sorry Mav, I've been a little swamped with real life the past few days. I'm a contractor, and usually end up racing to beat deadlines by Christmas. I'll try to set up my end tonight and then post the forum so we can set up a date and time.

I'm located in Atlanta, Georgia... where are you located?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
20 years 10 months ago #7959 by GrandpaTrout

I found a few bugs

Hi Mdvally, just spotted your post. (I tend to stay in the mod forum, out of habit). Thanks for the info.

Looks like I forgot to add the planet textures to the middle states release. That white object will backlight a nebula texture.

The other bugs are kind of why I stopped posting releases. The code base is way to prototype and buggy. Its fun to see what if happening, if you don't mind get stuck or crashing.

-Gtrout

More
20 years 10 months ago #7983 by Mav
Replied by Mav on topic Grace Security Station?
I am located in South Bay California. :)

Sorry if I'm too late to take you up on your trade MajorTom, I'll try joining now. [|)]