Grace Security Station?

More
20 years 10 months ago #7810 by Sivadrake
Replied by Sivadrake on topic Grace Security Station?
i know this mission, it strange in a way because before i put the patch on, i had no prob completeing it, i have started playing through it again with the elitemod on (and some changes i made to it:D) and am at a point now where i could finish the mission if i had a waypoint but it doesnt appear on my contacts list, and honestly since its a submission i havent even bothered with it sorry MCA add this one to your wish list that includes the terraforming mission;)

"Faith lies in the ways of sin"

"Dust to dust we're wired into sadness"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 10 months ago #7812 by Mav
Replied by Mav on topic Grace Security Station?
Okay, it turns out when they say "Grace Security Station," they actually mean Grace Organics Processor.

It seems that all 3 MCA delivery missions require you to go to stations that are within LDS range of "The Ritz," where you are supposed to drop off the cargo. It also seems that you HAVE to steal the cargo from the stations that they recommend, or else the script won't activate. When you go to the station, there will be a transport ship somewhere that is carrying the goods that you need.

Once I found out what I was supposed to be doing, I was able to do all 3 missions within about 5 minutes. Score. ;)

And I cannot find any kind of Gemstones... anywhere.. at all... would really apprecate some help so I can finally get me a shiny new Autorepair 4. And some med supplies for a new Delta Heat-Sink would be nice too. :D

More
20 years 10 months ago #7813 by Sivadrake
Replied by Sivadrake on topic Grace Security Station?
some of the best luck i had when pirating alot was around baal l-point there are alot of maas corp megafreighters going through there, i have found gemstones there mostly exotic metals and the like though, gemstones were always a bitch for me to find, the first time i played through this game i accidently shot one of the pods of uncut gemstones that you have to get for that "big jack" fellow, and subsequently had a very old and very annoying objective, never finished it just kinda let it go.... but as far as medical supplies i always hit up the hospitals (kinda cruel i know, but its a pirates life fo me, arghhh ;))

"Faith lies in the ways of sin"

"Dust to dust we're wired into sadness"

More
20 years 10 months ago #7817 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Grace Security Station?
Mav; are you on dial-up internet access or broadband?

The reason I ask is that MajorTom (mod developer extrodinare) created a multiplayer feature where two players can meet online and exchange cargo pods of goods from their single player games. I have never tried it (I just got broadband last month) and would like to give it a whirl. And, it just so happens I have 4 pods of gemstones (cut and uncut) sitting in my inventory.

I'd most likely have to have some coaching from MajorTom on how to set everything up (I've never participated in a online-type game), but I'm willing to give it a shot if you are.

Interested?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
20 years 10 months ago #7822 by Mav
Replied by Mav on topic Grace Security Station?
I have a nice and steady Broadband connection. :)

I'd like to hear alot more about this mod. Can you just transfer cargo pods? Is it possible to fly co-op missions and stuff? [:0]

More
20 years 10 months ago #7824 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Grace Security Station?
There's more info at MajorTom's site: mjrtom.bei.t-online.de/index.html

I'll look into setting it up on my computer tomorrow, assuming it still requires some type of testing and if MajorTom gives the go-ahead.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions