Andromeda Mod

More
20 years 8 months ago #8857 by William
Replied by William on topic Andromeda Mod
Shane, how do you get so many posts? Do you just make every word a separate post?:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 8 months ago #8858 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Andromeda Mod
Hi William,

To be sure, Shane is no spammer. Shane's been here a long time, and he's been a very active contributor in a meaningful way with the vast majority of his posts (i.e., the opposite of spamming short comments into a forum). Besides, this isn't about getting post counts at all. No one here really cares that much about that kind of stuff.

Have a boo in the archives and read through as many threads as you can, you'll get the idea.

Earlier, you were asking about who is and who isn't an adult in this community. Definitions of 'adult' vary, but where do you place yourself on that spectrum of lifespan development?

--
Hot4Darmat

More
20 years 8 months ago #8859 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Andromeda Mod
There was a time between the Budget Release Dynasty and the Age of Epic, when the noble Soupdragon had to turn his attentions towards other horizens, lest the Kingdom be taken by the forces of Chaos. But how then sould the Kingdom be safe from the packs of Mission Questions which still roamed the Wastes in their hellish search for answers? The solution was clear:

All the free members of the forum stood forth as one to stem the endless tide of Mission Questions. Their feats were mighty, and in time, working as one, they slew even the greatest of their foes... the dreaded HowDoIGetTheTFighters? and defeated his fearsome generals WhenDoIGetANewShip? and HowDoYouKillTheCruiser?.

For this valiant defense, they were blessed by the Post Count Gods.

The Moral of the Story: My post count is high through answering questions, but a high post count was never the goal of the answering. :)

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
20 years 8 months ago #8862 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Andromeda Mod
I used to be the one who answered the most questions around here, and I had the highest post count. Then I slowly began to lurk and only post in advanced modding threads of interest to me. Thus Shane slowly passed me up.

The moral of the story: Oh wait, there is no moral of this story.

More
20 years 8 months ago #8870 by William
I didn't really mean my last post as something that anyone had to answer. Shane is obviously very knowledgeable, I just meant it as a joke because his post count is ridiculously high. In answer to Hot4Darmat's question... well, I don't really have an answer because I'm not sure what he's asking, I think he means what age I am, and as I posted earlier (at least I think I did), I am 14, and definitely not an adult yet. I'd say 18 or 21 and up is my defintion of an adult's age. By the way, that was a pretty nifty story, Shane.

More
20 years 8 months ago #8893 by William
Shane, I was told that to create a ship model, you have to have size it in LW. I was also told that it is pretty easy. If you could, could you please size it to somewhere around: 1301m in length, 976m in width, and 325m tall. Thanks.